Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin Photo Challenge

Scroll down for Daisy Doodles

You would think that I would remember that we are a photo inspiration challenge!!!  But again this week I forget!  I get my image picked out then starting working if a thought hits me and then I get done remembering that it is a specific challenge!  Ugh!  I don’t fit the challenge very well this week but I did use Tatter!!

Photo for challenge:

sept25gardenrosehips99

My Challenge:

jan 30 card

You can see from my card other than the white and pinks I am far off!  LOL  What a dummy! 

Supplies:

Image:  Tatter’s Valentines, Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV and American Craft (foil), Ribbon:  $1 bin at Target, Buttons:  Joann’s, Gems:  EK Success

I have only done one easel card before so this was put together several different times until I got it right!  Let me share with you part of my problem in getting it done!

IMG_2974

First he got mad I stole his chair so he went into my bin knocked out all the stuff you see laying around!!!  He was ticked.  I tried doing the card by memory of what I saw on line but of course my mind is gone so I went to print the directions for the card and he took the chair back!  We were playing shuffle your feet, lose your seat I guess!

I came back to find him in the chair so I decided to share it with him.  Lucky did not like that so here is what he decided to do!

IMG_2975

He laid right on my directions!!!!  Of course my image was under there with him laying his poundage on it!!!!  I can say one thing at least it was only Lucky!  Usually it is Spade, Mocha and Lucky driving me nuts!

Thanks for stopping by!  Silly cat!

2 Winks for Fink:

Made by Mandy said...

OMG, how cute is your cat. I have to say though there would be absoulutely no room for him in my likkle craft room.

Love your card and it has been inspired by the photo in that it is a love theme and there are hearts all over the likkle bird house.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday too xxx

thread-bare said...

Fink I have 3 cats that do exactly the same as this!!! I can be sat on the computer working away for a couple of hours & they ignore me. But the minute I go to my desk to work they are like bees to the honeypot!!!!
He is a very beautiful puddy though xx Clare x