Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sketch time at Dude Time Doodles

First I have to say that my hubby travelled on my birthday so I went to my parents for dinner and cake with my girls!  I got the cutest unicorn thermal shirt, SPELLBINDERS, CROP A DILE CORNER CHOMPER and Flower soft string stuff which was not the right thing but hey my mom gave it a try with my list!  I have to say I was surprised because usually she tells me that this kind of stuff is not her thing!  Over the weekend I am going to the Melting pot with James and the girls to celebrate! 

This week’s challenge is a sketch challenge:

Sketch for feb

Here is my card for the challenge:

feb sketch

Supplies:

Sketch:  Dude Time Doodles, Image & sentiment: Dude Time Doodles, Paper:  SU and DCWV and buttons: who knows!

Thanks for stopping!  Please leave love for my fellow Dudettes!  You can find them in the side bar!  Be back soon!

THE RULES

You will have one week to flip the Sketch, twist the Sketch,

work the Sketch and submit the Sketch.

You are not required to use Bonibleaux Designs Digis

although it would make us really really happy and giggle a lot if you did!

MUST be a masculine themed card, you can use humor,

innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic, but it has got to be for a DUDE!

Be sure to use the InLinkz below to submit your creation

at the Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog.

The winners will be announced here on February 9th

7 Winks for Fink:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is a riot! Happy Birthday!

Anne Temple said...

Love your card Fink and the sentiment goes perfectly with him!

Tammy said...

He's just the cutest carpenter I know! Nice coloring and happy birthday!

Cleota said...

Very cute. Love the sentiment!

Ginny said...

love the sentiment you used on this fab card :)

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Fink! great sentiment! ;)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I'm all in!!! Let's go!