Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Daisy Doodles Red, Sentiment challenge

I was wanting to make a card for my next door neighbor’s daughter who had a baby recently!  Well I did it last week for the free challenge but unfortunately I goofed it up and it slid in my Bigshot and cut crooked!  Well those that know me know I get frustrated easily so I quit!  This week I chose the same image colored it then realized I was looking in the wrong spot for the what the challenge was thinking it was a free challenge.  After coloring, using this image, I found the right folder for the challenge to find out it was to use red and a sentiment!  So I used the Giraffe image anyway and improvised!  LOL

red challenge

See told you I used the giraffe’s still!  I made it so I can give it as a “A baby’s love is unconditional”  I chose the circle words as my sentiment!  I hope this works!  LOL

Supplies:

Image:  Daisy Doodles, Paper:  SU, Martha Stewart and American Crafts (Foil), Words: EK Success, Ribbon: ??, Pearls:  e!, Pins:  Joann’s Essentials.

I think my mojo is on hiatus!  I just can’t seem to come up with something remarkable or that does not look like the rest of my stuff!  I am struggling to come up with idea’s, plans, designs, etc.  I hope it comes back soon because I am going to have people leave me! Sad smile 

I welcome your kind words!  Please leave a comment if you stopped by.  I would love to hear what you have to say! Smile

3 Winks for Fink:

jimlynn said...

Oh so sweet! Lovely card.
Lynn

thread-bare said...

Fink these giraffes are just adorable hun xx

Clare x

Joanne Gilch said...

I'm still here and the red mirror paper is stunning with this layout!
then there's the brad on the ribbon...cool!!!