Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Softpencil is official again! New stuff going on

Hey everyone-

I wanted to share with you all that we are official up and running again!  Elizabeth has a new sight now which is why we have been MIA.  She has been working with attorney’s and such to get her new place ready and I am pleased she has asked me to stay on!!!! 

I don’t have a project for you and have reasons for it but I would love to show you the image we were to work with this week.  I will show you my project soon!  Here is the cute image: 

Happy Easter-digital stamp

Is that not the cutest image???  It has everyone in it!!!!  I can’t wait until I can work it this week!   Please make sure you check out the girls project this week!!!!  They will always amaze you with their talent! 

Please also check out http://softpencilstudios.com which is the new site for all your Softpencil needs!  I know I want to check it out!  Make sure you stop back as I will have my Softpencil and Happileigh Scrappin projects! Smile

3 Winks for Fink:

lady jasmine crafts said...

i love that pic xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. cotton yarn

Unknown said...

Its a wonderful blog and nice fun with family. This is nice photography.

NIOS Admission 2018
NIOS on Demand Exam