Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin Challenge

Hey everyone-

I don’t know what I was thinking but I never did my post for the challenge!  Duh! 

We are going to be doing a photo inspiration challenge for a while so here is the photo

shabbydoorbasket

Now let me explain my card to you all since it really does not match the inspiration!  I picked my image and ran with it!!!  I completely screwed up forgetting the photo!  Ugh!  I have to say I have some of the colors in my card but added color to make it pop.

2nd challenge

Is this not the cutest image? I used a card layout that I did last year for Valentine’s Day.  I thought this paper was perfect for such a fun, cute image.

Supplies:

Image:  Happileigh Scrappin’, Paper:  DCWV & SU, Ribbon:  Offray, Pins:  Making Memories, Pearls:  E Success

I am hoping that we will get back to doing our challenges for Softpencil soon but Elizabeth is working on many changes to her site.  I will be back on Wednesday with the Dude Time Doodles blog hop! 

As always thanks for stopping by!  Love to read your comments and stories!  Hugs

1 Winks for Fink:

jimlynn said...

Yes, it's a precious image - and a WONDERFUL card. Love it.
LYnn