Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Inspirational Challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

Please scroll down for Daisy Doodle Challenge

Hello again!  Another day with 2 posts!  This time you will be seeing the fantastic work of the Dude Time Doodles Dudettes!  This weeks challenge was to use the given inspiration!  I have to say they sure are picking ones that rack my brain! Smile

dec colors

I really like the multi picture inspiration as well as the listed colors with splotch. 

Let me show you my card:

ispiration dec

I used Pete the Plumber for my image!  We were to think of making a card for the PostMAN, MANcanic or PluMANber.   Get it?  Hee hee

I chose to use some new paper I got from Cloud 9 and was skeptical about using the flowery paper!  Tell me what you think?  It is hard to tell but part of the inside of the flower was a buttercup color hence the reason for the plain color paper!  Check out the Dudette’s work by clicking the links

Well I am off!  To many things to get together for Antonia’s birthday (21st) and also Christmas!   Can you believe how fast it came?   Ho ho ho, gotta go!

6 Winks for Fink:

Hetty said...

Great card, Fink. Love the new paper. Have a Happy and Merry Christmas!

Tammy said...

The pretty paper cracks me up! You know he's going to get it all wet any minute! Love your card.

Tip Top said...

Great card and image too!!

Anne Temple said...

love your card Fink, and I think the paper loks great with Pete - like he's getting ready to go into a woman's bathroom area.

Cleota said...

Great job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! The colors are great and perfect for Pete the plumber. I hope you have a fun Birthday celebration and a very Merry Christmas!