Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Softpencil Challenge

Hey everyone-

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!  I know ours was great!  My hubby and girls got me plenty of card making items!!!!  I got the Scor Mini which I wanted.  We all got a bunch of nice stuff!!!!!  It was a terrific day. 

I have been so busy with the holidays that my card making was put aside.  Luckily, my teams have put us on a break so I did have time off but I also had to take a bit of time off.  Speaking of teams and things going on, one of my all time favorite digi places is going out of business, The Character Café.  The girls have other things going on right now and feel they have to let the café go.  The store will stay open but they will not be putting new images very often.  The challenge blog will be up still but won’t be updated often.  The girls will still stop by to let you know of anything going on! 

At Softpencil we were given the image of Ratiny in a cupcake!  Let me show you my project.  I made a pillow box with my image!  I used a pillow box I bought as a template. 

Dec 29

I used DCWV paper as the cover paper, nestablities for the scallop and oval, I put the ribbon over the scallop and tied it then I used the image with pop up squares on top of it so it would come off with the ribbon.  I added the Happy bday and gems for extra looks! 

I will be back with a new release blog hop on 12/31 for Dude Time Doodles!  I would love for you to come over to our group at Paper craft planet!  I am working on getting our group moving!  See you soon!

4 Winks for Fink:

Tammy said...

Excellent job! Love the image.

jimlynn said...

So very cute - and that image is adorable!!!
Lynn

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

So cute! I love pillow boxes! Ratiny looks so cute on it! Feel free to case my layouts anytime sister, where do you think I get them? LOL. OK, some of them anyways, come from Splitcoast website, and some from the Clean and Simple blog. Love the sketches!

Hugs, Lisa

Ginny said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS, oops sorry for yelling..lol, must be the time for pillowboxes :)