Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Daisy Doodles Glitter, Glitter, Glitter Challenge

My first question to you all is do you understand what the challenge is?  If you don’t it is glitter, glitter, glitter!  LOL

You have to check out the blog because you will want to see the awesome work of the design team!  You can click on the links below to see each designer!

Daisy Doodles Rhonda Joanne Tina Sharon Elaine Paula Fink Carley Clare

Let me show you my card:

Glitter challenge

I just love this image!  I was laughing as making this thinking I should send this to my friends or Aunt in Florida who are feeling the Ohio wrath of Mother Nature!  At least their weather will get better and ours will turn into the tundra yet!  LOL

I am sure if you can see all the glitter but many of the mittens are covered plus the snowflake is glitter happy too! 

Well gonna run since tomorrow (21st) is Antonia’s birthday and so much to be done!

2 Winks for Fink:

Carley said...

I love this card it is so cute! This little bear is one of my favs! Great job you know me I am LOVING all the glitter! Because of course...some girls were just born with glitter in their veins!

Joanne Gilch said...

Oh yes, I can see all the glitter when enlarging the photo! Fabulous card and you make that cute bear come alive in merriment!!!!! GRRRRR