Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blackleaf Fresh out of the oven Tuesday

I am posting for the Blackleaf design team!  We usually have a posting every two weeks but my last time was Freebie Friday so I did not put it on my blog.  Make sure you check out the freebies!

Well I used the Trick or Treat set 1 from Blackleaf.  Let me show you what they look like

BL_TrickOrTreatSet1Stamps 

I used 5 of the digi’s on my card!  I use the little witch, cat, her hat, spider web and spider to make a scene card pretty much!  Let me show you:

fresh out of oven 10-12

See how I put it together?  She is cleaning up so that she can go out on her broom to ride across the moon on Halloween.  Of course she needs her mom’s permission first Smile 

Hope you liked it!  Thanks for stopping by and sorry I have been missing but I am back!  Check back soon!

2 Winks for Fink:

Blackleaf Studios said...

i love love love this gorgeous creation sweetie..sooo fun !

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fern this is adorable, glad you're back! Beth