Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Softpencil Tuesday and Excitement

Hey all-

Crazy day yesterday and today!  James is traveling then extra stuff for that.  Today Taylor came home from school to singing lessons, to my mom’s to change for her school concert which they have to be there at 6:30!  So it was a busy day then after we ate and took my mom home!  I am of course late with my post!  I am so glad that Elizabeth understands.  Well let me show you my card.  We used the image Adorable mummies which is just that..ADORABLE!  I wanted to make my card look like mummy wrapped so I did the strips in different ways to hopefully give that appearance!  We shall see what you all think.

mummies 2

You can see a little of the card in there as well to give extra touch!  I thought it was fun this way and I used colorful paper to help the image since most mummies are not of color!  LOL

Supplies

Image:  Softpencil, Paper:  K&Co., Sentiment:  Martha Stewart, Ribbon: Celebrate it, Pins:  Making Memories and Spellbinders

Well gonna run!  I also made a DT this weekend but I am not sure I am allowed to say where yet until everyone has confirmed!  But I tell you I am super excited that I made this one since there was only 5 chosen plus I was trying for others and being rejected giving me a complex!  Typical of me!  LOL  But now I have a great attitude after being excepted! Smile  I will tell you as soon as I can!  Please check out my other team mates as they make such cute projects! Give them some love and tell them Fink sent ya!  Chow

5 Winks for Fink:

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely card. love the colors, the layering and the coloring

Anonymous said...

Love the way you did your card!!! Congrats on the DT -- I can't wait to see who it is!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabby card hun, love it :)

Elaine x

Elizabeth P said...

I love your wrapped card Fink! it´s so creative! and I love the sentiment! so fun! ;)

Cat said...

How cute! Love the colors and sentiment!