Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Softpencil Tuesday???

You might be wondering why today instead of Thursday well the whole month of October we are switching days!  This started last week but I was not well so I did not post but I did make a card late so I will be showing you all both of them.

We recently had a family reunion on my mom’s side.  My Aunt Dukie hosted the event again this year!  There was so much food there we could have invited her neighborhood and still had leftovers.  She amazes me that she can do all this at her age!  I just hope at 84 I could be this good!  It always is a nice time.  Unfortunately, I got up the next morning feeling under the weather so not much got done!

For this week we worked with the image Happy Halloween!  It is the sweetest image for Halloween!  Let me show you the card I made using it:

Happy Halloween

Supplies:  Image:  Softpencil, Paper:  K&Co., Ribbon:  Michaels, Gems:  Darice, Punch:  Martha Stewart and Spellbinders, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol

For the effect at the button of the card I just punched the cardstock first then the paper measuring it slight smaller. 

Now let me show you last weeks card:bride and groom

This image is called Bride and Groom!  It just so happens that my in-laws were married on Halloween which is not a big thing in the Philippines but is definitely here!  So I chose to make it ghoulish just for them.  I added the fangs, blood stained dress, bloody flower with drips and of course the stitches!  Scary isn’t it!?  This will make my Mother in law here butt off!  I know her oh so well. 

Well that about wraps it up for me today!  I will be back with a post for Black leaf as well!

4 Winks for Fink:

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet card

have a nice day

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

I so love your coloring style! Sorry if I have said that before, but I just love it! This card is so pretty, and last week's bride and groom, OMG, too cute to turn them into Halloween images! You are one creative lady!

Lisa

Elizabeth P said...

I love your cards Fink! they´re soooo cute!!! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great cards Fink, that Anniversary one is BRILLIANT, just love it!!