Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stamp N Doodle Challenge

Hey all-


I have a card to show you using the image provided to us by Stamp-N-Doodle. We were to make a July 4th card or Canada day one. Let me show you my project!


Supplies:

Image: Stamp N Doodle, Paper: Bazzill and DCWV, Button: Dress it up, Rhinestones: Darice, Ribbon: ?, Glitter pen: Sakura

You can not see the glitter in the fireworks but it is there. I had a very hard time with this image when it came to coloring it. I was thrown for a loop. I think it came out okay! Or at least I hope so!

3 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...

Love the fireworks behind the image!! Great work!!

Lisa Atha said...

Awesome job coloring the image! I like your way better than mine. I love how you colored the fireworks!

Lisa A.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This card is STUNNING Fink, REALLY LOVE the FABULOUS coloring on the image and the whole card is just WONDERFU:)