Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Character Cafe Friday!

Hey all-

I can not believe that I lost a day in my week!!!! What I mean is that I forgot to do a card for TCC! With all the work I am doing for them, well trying to do for them, I just let it slip my mind that it was time for a project! I whipped up this card for the challenge at CDAC where we have a group at! I am so excited! Anyway, I will post the card and update later since I have to get moving!


5 Winks for Fink:

Sara said...

OMG, how could you Fink!?! Just kiddin, love your tucker with the purple shell-too cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Fink, I'm so glad that I got a chance to pop over. After browsing through many of your older posts I've got to say that I totally adore the 'soft pencil' way of colouring in. Way too many cards for me to comment on or pick a favourite but let me just say AWESOME creations.
*Hugs*

Georgia said...

Great card. I love all the bright colors

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this card Fink, GREAT colors and FABULOUS layout!

Kendra said...

LOL Fink, you are a busy bee now aren't you?! I love that paper btw... and Tucker likes his purple shell I think ;) Great card!