Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Softpencil challenge Michu paper

****Scroll down for Stamp N doodle****
Hey all-


This one took me a while! I did the first card and tore it apart because I was not happy with it. I tried it again and this is what I came up with (the lightening stunk so you know):


Supplies:

Images: Softpencil, Paper: SU, Gems: E, Flower: Prima,
Eyelets: Joanns, Ribbon: Offray

I decided to leave Michu's mom digi paper uncolored so that she stood out in the middle! You could really color her any color you want! I was also confused with this! I had some tough images this week! Ugh! I felt so confused!

I like how it turned out, it is a cute gatefold! My second one!

Please stop back to visit me! Thanks for your wonderful comments all the time!

9 Winks for Fink:

Helen Dooley said...

this is an adorable card. Really cute. I love how you added the flower in her ear.

Anonymous said...

Great work on your card!! I love the ribbon!! Hugs!

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card Fink!

Lisa A.

Mary Ski said...

Cute card. So precise in lining up mama where you wanted her to keep the card balanced. Purrfect gate card.

Larissa said...

Such an adorable card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Cat said...

Oh, how cute! I love how you used the digi paper with the image! Beautiful colors!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GREAT use of the digi paper Fink! Your card is WONDERFUL:)

Michelle said...

Oh Fink, I think you did a great job! I was a little unsure about this challenge this week as well...I'm not used to digi paper!

Anne-Marije said...

This is so cute...
xxx Anne-Marije