Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stamp n Doodle challenge Distressing

Hey all-

I am a newbie at distressing! Actually this is my first time to try it since I missed it when my other design team did it. I decided to wet a piece of paper, crumble it up, flatten it back out and dry it in the sun! Next thing I did was go to my stash of sketches and picked one out! We were given the Tiger Eyes image which is this weeks freebie as well! So check out the blog to pick it up! I have never done an image like this so it was a challenge. Stamp-N-doodle is really trying my skills. I am just hoping that I can do it justice!

Let me show you my card:

Supplies
Image: Stamp-N-Doodle, Paper: SU, Bazzill and ?, Ink: Distress ink, Pearls: Recollections, sketch: CPS (past ones)
Well thanks for stopping by! I actually like love the eyes I did on the tiger!

1 Winks for Fink:

Lisa Atha said...

Cool card! I love your vesion of distressing, very creative, going to have to try that!

Lisa