Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

AiFactory challenge 44

Hey-

****Please scroll down for Stamp N Doodle****


Back with another DT challenge for today! Thursday's are busy for me and my DT's! LOL

We were given an image to use by Doodle Pantry (Laurie). They are undergoing maintenance just in case you go by but they will be back! We were given the image Pasque flower or Buttercup to use. I chose Pasque Flower. I will honestly say I don't know what this flower looks like so I decided it would be my favorite color--Purple!


Here is the stamp set:




Well since this is my second post, I won't babble so to my card:




Supplies


Image: Doodle Pantry, Paper: Anne Griffin, Stickers: Doodlebug, Dots: Twinkle toe


Well since I have another post to do.... I am off!

3 Winks for Fink:

Xiomara said...

Your card is so beautiful Fink! You did an amazing job with this beautiful card!
Hugs

Betty J Schaub said...

this is sooo pretty. your coloring on the flower is stunning.

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

Another great card, absolutely stunning! I Love that image set too, may have to go get that one! LOL

Lisa