Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bella Tucker blog hop!

Hey all-

This is a very special blog hop for a very special little girl! Bella Tucker was a typical active 8 year old going to school and doing gymnastics! Unfortunately, she came down with a near fatal infection before Easter. She was not given much hope to live but she beat it but it had significant damage on her body. Please read her story to learn about this very strong little girl.

Some of the girls at The Stamping Boutique are doing a blog hop. You need to start off at Denise Lynn's blog and all the information you need will be there! There is also a grand prize which will be drawn on July 20! For more information you can go to Erin's blog.

We are all going to send our cards to Bella! If you would like to send one or even give a donation you can click on the above link or send cards to:

The Bella Tucker Fund

P.O. Box 199
Londonderry, NH
03053 USA

I am thrilled to help out with a card for Bella! Let me show it to you now.

Supplies: Image: The Stamping Boutique, Paper: American Crafts and SU, Ribbon: Bobbi M. Designs, Gems: Darice

Well I am gonna go back to Bella's home page and make my donation. My girls will be making cards as well so when they are done, I will post them!

Thanks for stopping by my blog for this important hop!


2 Winks for Fink:

Crystal said...

This is so sweet! I'm sure Bella will love it :)

Rachel V. said...

That AC paper is perfect for such a cute card. Thanks for sending smiles to Bella! :)