Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Softpencil Thursday

Hey all-

I know in my previous post I said I was gonna do this but it was late so I went to bed! LOL

Anyway, this weeks challenge was to use Freddy's house! I had fun coloring this one! Taylor picked the colors to use and the design is from the sketch at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges.

Let me show you it:

Supplies
Image: Softpencil, Paper, SU and American Craft, Ribbon: Celebrate it, Flower: Dazzles, Gems: Recollections
Well I have to go since Antonia has a class today! I will be back with some new news about a DT I am going to be on. Maybe it won't interest you but I am excited! LOL

7 Winks for Fink:

joybear said...

This is adorable!

Betty J Schaub said...

cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Fink,
Adorable card hun, love the colours you've used and your gems are lovely.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lisa Atha said...

This Is so cute Fink! I love the shape that you put the image in, great idea!

Lisa

Cat said...

Love the bright, happy colors you used! Congrats on your new DT!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!! The colors are perfect and so bright!! I can't wait to see your newest DT position!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Anne-Marije said...

What a cutie!
xxx Anne-Marije