Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feature Friday late for Character Cafe

Sorry all I am late with this post but got my card done in time. I have been busy so just able to post it now!


This week's challenge is to make a pocket card!!!!! There are many different ways to do this but if you need help check out the DT card's!!! They were fantastic!! Please make sure to check them out plus the other DT's that were in blog land!

I decided to use Candle Quinn because I have been dying to use this cute little duck. Also thinking this would be a great card to make for a gift card! So let me show you my card. I have to say I relied on Taylor to take the picture and post it to the forum since I needed to be out last evening! Thank goodness she could do it for me! Okay the card, for real this time! :)

Supplies
Image: The Character Cafe, Paper: American Craft and SU, Ribbon: Offray, Flowers: E, Pearls: E, Templates: Making Memories
I colored my image with my Prismacolor then blended with Gamsol which is my usual medium as most of you know! Taylor took the picture so you could see it was made for a gift card! LOL I love how she picked out a photo shooting area to surround the card with color! She is learning from her mom! :)
Again, I appreciate you stopping by as always! Hugs all

2 Winks for Fink:

scrappermimi said...

That stamp is just so darn cute, what a great card! Hope you are having a great summer!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fink this is a great creation! Beth