Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Softpencil Thursday but no Stamp n doodle

Hey all

First I must apologize for my card. It is not what I really wanted. I actually had my cards done for Softpencil and Stamp n doodle Tuesday! I went to post them to realize I was on the wrong week!!!!! I worked so hard on them to find out I was doing the next week images for both places! I wanted to get a Softpencil done so I did this card last night! I basically used a sketch from my books. My other cards were so stinking cute, I am totally bummed. I was not able to get a card done for SND though. I guess the good thing is next week is done!



Here is my card using Thinking of you from Softpencil.

Supplies

Image: Softpencil, Paper: KI Memories and SU, flower: Prima, Pearls: E, Sketch: Cardmakers

Well I have to run! Sorry again!

6 Winks for Fink:

jacque4u2c said...

I think is adorable!

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who has brain toots! You are funny! No worries, it is just blogging and crafting, not brain surgery, you are allowed to make mistakes. However, I think this card is adorable! I love the bright and cheerful colors! I am working on my SND card as we speak, so don't feel bad, I just fought off a migraine.

Hugs,

Lisa

itsabrt said...

Wink this card is great you should have been mums the word silly! Beth

Michelle said...

well now look at it this way you are AHEAD of everyone else, lol! I think your card is very cute!

scrapnnMO said...

Gorgeous.

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a cutie!
xxx Anne-Marije