Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Baptism card and DT info

Hey all-

Over the weekend the family had to attend a christening of one of our new cousins! I have never made a card for this and happened to remember that Kelly had use a cross for a card. I grabbed the Character Cafe image to use!

This card design is actually a sketch I found that Taylor drew!!! I decided it was perfect for the card! She was going to use it for a wedding card but changed her mind so I jumped at the chance to use it!
Here is my card:


Supplies
Image: Character Cafe, Paper: SU, Colorbox and American Crafts (Foil), Ribbon: Joanns, Pearls: E, Flourish: ? Sketch: Taylor (hee hee)
Well my new design team is Blackleaf Studio's! Tanvi contacted me by email asking if I would like to be on the DT! I thought this was pretty cool since she found me! :) It is going to be an interesting group with lots going on plus we are gonna have a winner everyday I believe! At least that is the plan. There will much to learn as well!
Remember all that AiFactory is still having a DT call! Make sure you check it out!

7 Winks for Fink:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely image for the occasion.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

simply beautiful! Wonderful card!

Stef H said...

gorgeous and perfect for a baptism!

hugs :)

HappyCrafter said...

Great baptism card, simple and classy-- just right.

Kelly said...

Hey Fink...OMG!! I love it...ditto to what the happy crafter said!!

Kelly

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card... perfect for the special occasion!

Georgia said...

great card. you did a great job with it.