Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Character Cafe FF and Blog hop winner!

Hey all-

It is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe which is a gate fold card!!!!! I know all my followers can do this! I technically was given the choice to participate in the FF's when I took on the DT coordinator from the girls. I am going to try to get on the ball and start doing this but I am still trying to organize. Of course, I already screwed up by forgetting to sign groups so we stuck with the same groups! Ugh, a failure I am!!!!! I was going to do my gate fold today but my trimmer blade broke so this meant a trip to the store. We ended up going out to eat, to get cat food so they would quite looking at me like I was a chicken dinner and forgot the dang blade!!!!! I of course don't know what I did with my other trimmer I had when I moved my scrap room! I will do a gate fold card soon so you have to stop back! Promise! The DT has great stuff to show you so please check them out!

I know that you all came to see who was the winner of my image...................





which is..................................



SHANNON!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Please contact me for your prize, lady!

0 Winks for Fink: