Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Softpencil Thursday

Hey all-

Tuesday was a fun day for us as we all went to Cedar Point Amusement Park!!! The only thing was it was super hot! We had a great time but I sure was out of things yesterday! I was just plain ole pooped!!!! I also walked so much that my thighs hurt. LOL My girls also were out of it and Jack skipped practice for football from being sleepy! We were there from open to close!

Well today is Softpencil Thursday!!!!! This is the card I did last week for the wrong week, lol! What a goof ball. Anyway we were to use Molly in Spring! I just love these great images! I actually used my own sketch I made!!!!! Here is my card:

I thought I would do a long card for a change of pace. What I like about this size is that you can use regular postage for it!!!! The hard part is the big space around the image!
Supplies:
Image: Softpencil, Paper: SU and American Craft, Ribbon: Unknown, Buttons: Unknown, Punch: SU, Sketch: Me :), Crystal Lacquer, Stickles
I used the lacquer on her ponytail flowers and glitter on the butterfly but you can't see it in the picture! Is this not a cute image???
Well I have to run! See you soon!

5 Winks for Fink:

Cat said...

Your project is beautiful! I love the LO and DP! so pretty!

Kerry said...

So so pretty Fink! I love the dp! Awesome-ness!

Stef H said...

oh sounds like you had a blast! super card too!

Larissa said...

Great card Fink! Love the flower paper.

Hugs,
Larissa

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! Love the tall card!