Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop

*****New photo added, better lighting******

6/25 @ 2:30

Hi all-

Today is another fun hop with The Stamping Boutique!! Today theme is sewing and we have 3 awesome images to show you. All images are available at The Stamping Boutique. The first on the list was Kym! This is my first blog hop with my new team! I am so nervous because I am with some great gals with beautiful creations! I want to keep up the same standards! Eek! You should have arrived for the blog of the lovely talented Donna! I am sure you found a marvelous project!

We were given the image of Cynthia's new wings and Cynthia's thread and here is my creation:
I will apologize for the picture but I was working under regular light instead of sunlight!


Supplies:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, Paper: SU, Fiskars (hum..new one on me) and Stamp By Step, Ribbon: American Crafts, Flowers: Prima, Gems: Darice, Stickles (around wings) and Sketch: CPS with adjustments.

I really wish I could have taken the photo outdoors but it did not work out that way! I like how it turned out! My first ever fairy card!!!!! Taylor came up with the inside as being I am "SEW" in love with you! LOL



Now you should be off to see the wonderful workings of Amanda! Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 Winks for Fink:

Helen Dooley said...

what a charming card. I love the colors you chose.

Tink said...

Love your card!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo.

April said...

Love your card..it's totally adorable!

Lorie said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you used the ribbon!

Hugs,
Lorie

Scrappin Ashley said...

Adorable card! Love the flowers!

Melina said...

very pretty! The yellow is so cheery :)

Anonymous said...

I love the ribbon tabs!!

Christy Dillman said...

Very pretty card lady! Love all the ribbon and embellies!

Hugs,
Christy

Donna Espiritu said...

totally fun card! love the colors!

Whimsey said...

What a great card; so cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love it. TFS.

Jana M. said...

Very cute!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Very cute, love your colors!

bumblebee creations said...

How totally cute!!!!

Stephenie said...

Love the colors! Love the accents!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GREAT job on this Fink! Love the layout!!