Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Character Cafe Friday Challenge

Hey all-
Sorry I am just posting now. I don't have a project to show you right now as I had to turn in my laptop and they have not done the back up yet to get my images! What that also means for me is my laptop still has not been sent out yet! It will be going out tonight so I still have to wait longer now! I thought they would have shipped the next day! Heck if they would have told me I could have back it up faster! UGH!!!!!

We also had problems last night with our Internet but luckily I got the post done for TCC!

Anyway, this week's challenge is Paper Piecing!!!! Now I know that my followers can all accomplish this! Please stop by the blog. Also, we have some exciting news come to you all! Some new ideas I set up with the girls as well as places we will be sponsoring! I am so excited for all this to be happening.

I hope to have a card for you to see this weekend! Please take a chance to stop by the TCC girls blogs and leave them some love! You can see them all in my sidebar!

Come back soon!

0 Winks for Fink: