Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cards for your viewing!

Hey all-


I have a few cards to show you that I did! One is for Stamp by Step and is for Jack's sister that graduated. She is going to Defiance University and was lucky enough to get a scholarship for softball! She is a catcher and plays 3rd base. My next card a quickie for my dad for Father's Day. It so fits because he got a new grill recently and is the "King" of the grill.


Let's get to the cards! Here you are:


Hallie's

Supplies:


Stamp: Pink Studio (purchased at Stamp by Step) & SU, Paper: SU and ?, Ribbon: Offray, Gems: Twinkles Toes, Eyelets: Making Memories.



This is my first ever gate fold card. It was actually Taylor's idea since she made her first one this same day too! LOL I decided to give it a try! I wanted the little owl to have a graduation cap so I used the Stampin Up one I had then cut it out and placed it on her head.


My dad's card:

Supplies:

Images: Stampendous, Paper: DCWV, SU and Bazzill, Gems: Twinkles Toes, Rubons: MME

I colored all images with my Prismacolor pencils blending with Gamsol, my usual style! LOL

I will have to get a picture of the cute card Taylor made her dad using Riley moose fishing! He thought it was cute and said I did not know moose's fish!!! The smarty pants!!

Well I am going to go since it is 2:30 in the morning! You can tell it is summer cuz the girls are still up and we will sleep until 1:30! LOL

2 Winks for Fink:

HappyCrafter said...

Oh my, these are so fun! I especially like the graduation one, your colouring is fabulous!

Larissa said...

Great cards Fink!