Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is AiFactory challenge 36--Animal print & brad

Hey all-

I am writing this from sunny, hot Florida! My Great Aunt, my Mom and I came down to spend some time with my Great Aunt who was just released from the hospital. Just to be with her and help out if needed.
I will make this a quick post since time is limited. We used the cutest whale stamp! I wanted to make it say get whale soon but I did not get a chance to because I needed to get it done before I left today for the trip. I also needed to get my TCC card done but I was not able to so I am having Taylor fill in for me this time! I hope Kendra and Kelly don't mind.


Okay to my card:


Supplies:

Image: AiFactory, Paper: Ribbon: Create it, Rhinestone brads: Darice, Rhinestones: E



I used my Prismacolor pencils blending with Gamsol as usual. I also did color in my clouds but you can not really see that in the picture!

I am gonna keep this short and sweet! I don't have a lot of time to type up my post. Sorry all! Check back for Taylor's card on Friday since she is covering for me at The Character Cafe since I am in Florida!


4 Winks for Fink:

SAMARA said...

What a gorgeous site Fink! I love the bow on the whale card...very beautiful. Fink, can we commune re email about the DT? I'll need your email tho' Thanks, Samara at scrappyandhappy@sympatico.ca Take care.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

this is so very pretty...I love the ribbon and bow!

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun get "whale" card LOL! nice and perky to cheer someone up :-)

Maria Matter said...

Totally Adorable Fink! love that ribbon!!!

Looking forward to working with you @ The Stamping Boutique!
Hugs & Blessings!