Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fink has the funk & Character Cafe card--cheating though

Hey all-

I started feeling crappy on Monday but thought it was just because it was cold and yucky standing at a baseball game for Jack. Tuesday came, the throat hurt, nose plugged up and it was all down hill from there! Today I woke up with a low grade fever! Ugh!!! I don't need this crude right now especially leaving on Tuesday for Florida!

I want to say that this card was made for Mother's Day since I just adored this image and knew my Mother in law would as well! This week half the team was supposed to do Recycle/Reuse. I have to say that this was an awesome idea!!!!!! Cause I thought of it, LOL!!! I am DT Coordinator at The Character Cafe and believe that I have come up with fun challenges that you all would enjoy plus the team! This month is an "R" theme. I won't tell you anymore you will have to check us out at The Character Cafe! Don't forget if you do the challenges you will have a chance to be guest designer.

This was my off week but feeling yucky made me not really do the card since I had this one. Yes Fink is very bad!!!!!

Image: The Character Cafe, Wording: Microsoft, paper: DCWV & SU!, Jewels: Twinkle Toes and Spellbinders, googly eyes, chalk: SU

First I did the lettering to make it for Mother's Day. I then colored in my froggies different greens with the little one a combo of the parent froggies! I used the chalk so that it made them look like they were floating in water on their lily pads. I used a sketch from my pile of prints but added the jewels.

Next week I am not sure if I will be posting unless I get a lot of craft time and feel better than I have all week! I am hoping I feel better! I will be leaving for Florida on Tuesday to Tuesday to help with my great aunt who just got out of the hospital. I hope to get crafting this week so that I can keep my commitment but I will let them know in advance of course. I am hoping I will have something to show you though!

7 Winks for Fink:

Audrey said...

Thank you fink for the nice comment on my card. I love this card you made so cute!! Hope you feel better. Soak up some of the Florida sunshine. I lived there before we moved to Mexico.
Prayers for you and your health.

Sara said...

Too stinkin cute Fink! And we used the same image again!!!! I love the eyes on the frogs. Hope you feel better soon. Have a great time in Florida!

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's so cute!

I hope you feel better!
--Tammy

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this Fink, especially the frogs' eyes, GREAT touch!!

Feel better, the sunshine will do you good!

Deanette said...

The eyes are really cute on this oh so adorable froggies, nice work Fink!

Georgia said...

great job love the frogs

HappyCrafter said...

Take care and rest up, I hope your cold clears up quickly! The card is cute, and I like the challenge or recycling/reusing.