Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am back and have fun news!

I am back from my trip to Florida! My Mom, Great Aunt and I went to be companions to my other Great Aunt after her heart attack. I am so glad that my brother in law bought James a GPS because it sure came in handy for the trip. My Mom and I actually stayed in a hotel while down there which was unplanned but it was fun. I drove my aunt Pod to the doctors a few times plus we went out to walk so she could build her strength. She is doing very well and has a great attitude about getting back to normal.

While there Mom and I went to Walt Disney World Marketplace!!! We picked up souvenirs for everyone and enjoyed ourselves. We wanted to have some fun while in Florida. Basically we stayed at my aunts house except for trips to Walmart and such then we would head to the Hilton where there was a full bar. We went down to relax with her Black Russian, my Miller Lite plus snacks and the most wonderful Banana Cream Pie. We had a great time!

Now I am back and have fun news! Stop back tomorrow for a fun blog party at my NEW design team called Stamp n Doodle and also the Character Cafe challenge. SND has very different stamps then what I am used to using like scenes and detailed animals! I colored my first image now I just have to put together my project. I am so excited!

I am also excited because I finally made the DT at The Stamping Boutique!!!!!!! I am pretty sure I will go down in their history as the worst GD since both times I had problems doing any projects for them! But Tracey decided to give me an official try!!!!!! I am so excited and won't let her down. I never used my free credit either time as I did not deserve it but now I will use it with pride!!!!!!

Stop back tomorrow for some great fun and chances to win prizes at Stamp n doodle and Character Cafe! See you then!

3 Winks for Fink:

Stef H said...

oh i'm so glad you had a super time! and woooooooooooo hooooooo on making the SB DT. fabulous ladies they are!

HappyCrafter said...

Congrats on the new DT position, and glad you had a nice time away :-)

pinky said...

Sounds like you have fun with your Mum. And on so many dts, busy bee. Enjoy it all.
Pinky