Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is AiFactory time, Challenge 30

I can't believe that it is almost Easter! I am looking forward to going on spring break though! We leave Monday and come back Saturday! Well most normal people go where it is warm, the Fink's go where it might be warm or might not. We are heading to St. Paul Minnesota! Why? Seems that I was out ranked and we are going to the Mall of America to go shopping! We are not driving the whole way but staying over in Chicago then to Minnesota. I am an very abnormal women who hates to shop!!!! But I am looking forward to getting away from the pets and cleaning my house! Hotel life is perfect for me. The shopping is not something I look forward to but oh well. Taylor is the shop a holic!!! We are going to have dinner at the American Girl Doll Bistro on Friday! Antonia is bringing her dolls of course! We were gonna do the one in Chicago on the way back but decided that it would be fun to go to the new store in the Mall of America! Now I will have a blast shopping there. We are gonna hit the zoo as well plus other things! Yippee for not cooking, cleaning or cooking!!!



Anyway to the reason you are here. It is time for AiFactory Challenge 30! It is a give me week but you must use flourishes!



Let me show you my card:


Supplies:

Images: AiFactory, Paper: Archiver's Scrap pack & Karen Fosters, Spellbinders: Label Four, Stones: Twinkle Jewels and sketch: Unknown, Prismacolor Pencils and Sakura Gel Pen (glitter)

I really like how this card came out! I made my own rubon flourishes!!!! I do wish I knew how to make them a different color than black but I am hoping some of my fellow teams will tell me! Hint hint


Anyway, join us at AiFactory for this weeks challenge! Leave love for my fellow DT's by just clicking their links in the sidebar!

3 Winks for Fink:

Penny said...

Just lovely, I really like the layout and you already know I love the flourishes!
pen

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty, I love the flourishes! Have fun on your break away :-)

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful card Fink!!!

I´ve left something for you on mu blog, I hope you like it! ;)