Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AiFactory challenge 31

Hey all-
As you can see we are back from Spring break! We had a great time at the Mall of America! It is a huge mall that is 3 floors!!!! The food court is huge as well. Taylor came out with so many different packages from shopping we thought we would have to rent a trailer to haul it home! We also stopped places on the way! In Wisconsin we had to stop and get cheese of course! We bought lots of cheese!!!!! Souvenirs we also bought for people too! So it was not just shopping for ourselves, well wait, Taylor! We also had a great dinner at the American Girl Doll bistro. Antonia had a blast with her dolls!
We had a bad day back to life after vacation! We had to have Antonia's new bunny (she got from a teacher helper at school) to sleep!!!!! I took her and cried my eyes out! Unfortunately, she had her back broke in an accident! I feel like it was all my fault because I put her and Cookie (other bunny)in the pen and it was in a bad location where the puppy's leash could get near it! Ugh I am so bad! I wish I could go back and change it all!!!!!! Brittany looked so happy even with it broken!!! It was so hard to put her to sleep but the vet said she could not live like that! I suck!!!!!! I basically killed my daughters bunny!
Anyway, it is time for the AiFactory challenge! We were given the challenge of a birthday card using Mermaid Ella or Happy Nature! I was to use Ella! I had fun with this one!
Let me show you the stamp set! Is this not the cutest!?




Supplies:
Image: AiFactory & Stamps of Life, Paper: My Mind's Eye, Archivers (freebie) & SU!, Punches: Martha Stewart, SU and Spellbinders and Twinkle Jewels.
I like how this card came out!!! That is rare for me! Especially since I can't seem to make a DT recently. Quite a few came to a close and new teams are in place! I will be back to The Character Cafe after our break. Interested in a DT? We are taking applications at TCC! I will be coordinating our next team and look so forward to it! I had to say good bye recently to Challenge Masters. So right now I am designing for AiFactory, Just my Sketches (which went to once a month), Stamp by Step and The Character Cafe! Please check out my fellow team mates at AiFactory by clicking on their links in my sidebar!
Well all thanks for stopping! I hope I can get my visitors back! I am getting so lonesome!


5 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

welcome home! have missed your posts. Sorry about the bunny. your card is adorable! I love mermaid ella.

Kerry said...

Oh, so sorry about the bunny. Gorgeous mermaid card!

Rachel said...

oh how adorable Fink!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I LOVE this set as well!! GREAT job on your card.

HappyCrafter said...

I am so sorry about your bunny, that is so sad!!! I would have been crying and still crying...you can't help what happened, hindsight is always 20 20 but you can't blame yourself for an unexpected accident. I hope your daughter is ok.
Your card is super sweet, very fun.

Take care!