Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

AiFactory Challenge 34

Hey all-

It is AiFactory time again! We are also waiting to hear if we get to stay on the team again and who are the new members! I am hoping I will make it this round!!!! So here is to keeping my fingers crossed! We were given our set to work with which was a baby sets.

These were so fun to work with! This weeks challenge was to use buttons!!! Of course Murphy's Law worked against Fink this week! My printer would not work, was low on ink and DH was out of town for work! I had no idea what to do! Then I finally get it printed on another computer, color it and start making my card and I rip my image!!!! I had to start all over! Needless to say by this time it was already an hour late in and I FORGOT TO USE BUTTONS! I will have to add them tomorrow to my finished card and re-post here and the forum! Oh my what a darn day!!!!

Here is my card without the buttons:

Supplies:
Image: Baby Line set, Rhinestones: Recollections and Dress it up, Hands: Dress it up, Ribbon: Offray, Paper: Bazill, SU and K&Company, Punch: SU!
I used a sketch that was made by my oldest, Taylor! I switched it up by rotating it! I love how it came out and it is for my husbands ex co worker! I will go back and add my buttons some time tomorrow! Ugh! What a day! I also was out buying stuff since I did not have baby stuff to work with so that took my working time too!
Plus my mom called because my Great Aunt who is 82 had fallen in Florida while taking out her trash and she lives alone! She is in the hospital tonight so that was kinda tough on me too!
Anyway, thanks as always for stopping by! I truly appreciate you all stopping by to visit!!!! That is a blessing!

7 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

cute, cute, cute! love the images and you card is precious. coloring is awesome!

Kerry said...

Super cute!!! Love it, actually I thought those sweet little hands were buttons. ;)

pinky said...

Ah fink it is just gorgeous and those little hands look like buttons to me, gorgeous papers you have used too. Good luck with the DT, hope they keep you on.
Pinky

Penny said...

Wow, just love this!
Fingers crossed on the DT call.. im sure you will nail it!
Sorry to hear about your Aunt.
Pen

scrappermimi said...

Good luck with the DT and I hope your Aunt is doing better! This card is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racinggrandma61 said...

You did a great job. Those little hands are adorable.

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty, those little hands are a neat touch.