Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Some news to share

Hey all

I found out this weekend I was excepted for another term at AiFactory!!! Yippee! I am excited to work with the new ladies as well as the returning ladies! We are the new team for May - July! So be watching on Thursday for our projects! I will introduce the ladies once revealed on the blog.

I am also excited because this week will be the Blog Hop for The Character Cafe with our new team!!! Let me take this time to introduce them:

New DT's
Deanette
Margie
Audrey
Racheal
Georgia
Senior DT's
Deanne
Rachel
Lola
Angie
Angie E.
Me
Ancient DT
Sara-I had to do it
Guest Designer
Linda
So that is the good news but now to the bad or at least for my family bad. My great Aunt who lives in Florida fell recently while doing something with her garbage cans. She hit her head in the driveway giving herself a concussion. A neighbor luckily saw it and called 911. We are told she had a heart attack as well. She is to have surgery Monday to have stints put in but when I talked to her it might not happen because of her blood count. If you have time to put her in your prayers I would appreciate it!
Because of this I have not done much crafting so I did not get to my Just my Sketch challenge!!! I will get to it but right now I need to focus with my aunt.

4 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Fink-y, sorry to hear about your aunt. So much stuff going on these past few days. Hub's lost a cuz tro cancer last Monday and a friend lost her ex-hubs on Thursday (they have kids together). You with your Aunt. I am praying so much. Hope God doesn't get tired of hearing from me. :O)

On a happier note, Congratulations on your DT successes! Come see me some time. And I hope you have received your Swap from ZacksNana's Sketch Group.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt's fall and health issues! I will definitely keep her in my prayers!! Please let me know how it goes and what other prayer needs you have!!

Congrats on the DTs!!! I can't wait to see your work!! Of course, my bank account isn't always happy since it finds itself getting depleted to get my hands on the fab images you use!!

Blessings and Hugs!!

pinky said...

Thats such bad news about your poor aunt. Lucky the neighbour found her, it could have been worse. I will keep her in my prayers. Well done on getting back on the DT, I knew you would!
Pinky

Audrey said...

Hi Fink,
Remmeber there are 2 Audrey's on the new DT for AiFactory!
Love ya! trying to be a follower.