Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

AiFactory #33 & DT application info

Hey everyone-

I think blogger hates me! I put a post for this and it disappeared!!!! So here I sit re-typing it. Please let me apologize for not being a very good blogger lately! I have lost my friends that always commented and hoping to gain those people back and more! I recently tried for several design teams with no luck! Really puts a damper on your mood and creativity!!!! I apologize for not being around but I am gonna jump back in the saddle and move on!!!!

Things have been really busy here with school coming to a close plus all of Jack's baseball games! Plus after coming home from our trip it is the time you play catch up!



It is time for a DT call at AiFactory! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I stay on the team!!!!!!

This weeks challenge was to do anything but a card with either zoo animals or cupcakes! These are just so darn cute!

I worked with a new Sizzix template that is a shaker box! I just got it in the mail the other day and was excited to use it but had no clue how or what to do with it! Of course after sleeping on it I came up with some better ideas! Eek!







Let's get a picture up so I can explain the details to you plus the supplies I used!

Supplies:

Image: AiFactory & SU, Sizzix: Bigz Shaker box, Punch: SU, Ribbon: Color days, Brad: SU, Paper: DCWV, Pearls: E and Crystal Effects.

I made this box so that the ribbon and cupcake were able to slide off to get to inside of box! Of course after I went to bed I was thinking of other things I could have done to the box!!!! I still think it came out pretty cute for my first time!

Well I am gonna run and get ready for the baseball game tonight plus get my walk in! I have been trying to walk everyday (only second week) at least a mile in less than a half hour. Yesterday I did a mile and a half in 35 mins! I need to work off these winter pounds!

7 Winks for Fink:

Cat said...

What an adorable project! Love the colors and everything about it! I know the feeling ....when you don't make the team :( Hope your next try out is successful! Hugs

Anonymous said...

I love your project--the cupcake looks good enough to eat!! :-) I hope you are successful in your next DT attempt(s)!! Blessings and Hugs!

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Fink, love the bright colours. Fingers crossed you stay on the DT. Keep up the walking it a great hobby. I have been walking religiously now for 2 years.
Pinky

Kerry said...

Super cute!!! And it's calorie free, totally cool!

Kerry said...

Don't give up yet, I'll keep my finger crossed for you. :)

Lola said...

Very cute...boxes are ALWAYS good to make. Don't worry about the DT's, the right ones will come along. Plus we're still on TCC together :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a darling project! I love the cupcake with ribbon that you've used to keep the box closed and the wonderful colors!