Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time for the Character Cafe Blog hop/release

I can't believe it is release time again at The Character Cafe!!! The girls work so hard on their images and they never cease to amaze me! They just keep giving us wonderful images to work with! I hope you will take the time to shop at their store!

Well if you came here from amazingly talented Rachel and her blog you are on the right track! If you didn't you need to start at the Character Cafe store. I was given a challenging image to me!!!!! The image was AB Bundle.

I could not fathom what the heck I was going to do with this image. After some planning and of course my Card Maker's sketch book I chose my layout then picked my colors out and started to work like a busy beaver. I made the twins girls to make my paper choices easier on me! LOL Let me show you my card!!!! I think it came out pretty good too! That is a first for me!

Supplies:

Image: Character Cafe, Paper: SU, Karen Foster and Polar Bear Express, Rhinestones: Recollections, Pearls: E, Lace: garage sale, Flower: Prima Marketing

This is a 4x9 card! I used my sketch book as I said but changed it up! I actually had a blast doing this card!

Well I am gonna send you to the next stop which is the fabulous talented and outstanding Heather.
Today was Taylor's 15th birthday and we had family over so I am pooped! I thank you as always for stopping! Make sure you check out the store for the awesome prizes you could win!!!!!

I also promise I will make it to every one's blogs! I am so behind on commenting on my fellow design team friends but I will be by!

19 Winks for Fink:

Kendra said...

I LOVE your card Fink... it did turn out fabulous (but I never doubted it for a second...)! Happy birthday to your dd :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Fink. How pretty is this. I love that image, so unusual. The design of the card really highlights it and the colours are perfect. Just gorgeous.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Bobbi said...

This is such a cute card. Love the colors.

Angie Cortes said...

Awwww...This is so CUTE! I love the rhinestones and the lace!! Awesome Job!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Very cute Fink! I love the word baby in bling!

Helen Dooley said...

What a cute images and thats a great card. Thanks for sharing with us this fun hop!

Unknown said...

Verrry cute! Love the BLING! I'm a huge sketch fan too - it makes me move outside my comfort zone and try new stuff!

Sara said...

Too cute Fink!! You did an amazing job!!!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the way it turned out!

Heather Schlatter said...

Fink my girl this is gorgeous and I love the shape and the colors and the bling too!!! Great job on another great TCC blog hop!!! I am so sad this is my last one on the team, but with the Baby coming I knew I could not keep up with everything!!!!

Great job and I hope your daughter had a wonderful Birthday too!!!

Heather

Deanne Clarke said...

Your card is sweet!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute card!

Lola said...

Just lovely and great use of bling. Hope the birthday was fabulous!

Lawren said...

Your card turned out nice. That would have been a challenging image to me too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

What a unique image - twins, too cute!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is sooooo SWEET!!! I love it!!! Im also loving that super cute image toooo :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Too Cute!!

Kelly said...

Fabutastic Fink!! You did a great job with the image. I love the bling and the little flower on the stroller. The purple/blue card stock you used is the colour my sister painted the twin's room...lol ;)
Kelly

Angie said...

Your card is so pretty! Love it!