Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aifactory challenge time & Taylor's birthday

Hey all-

It is time for Aifactory challenge 26! It is the "B" challenge, Blue, Bows and Bling! We were given the awesome image of Trinity to work with. Let me show you the card I did.
Supplies:

Image: Trinity, Paper: Martha Stewart & SU, Ribbon: SU, Pearls: E and Embelly: ?

I used my Sugarloaf markers to color all the flowers then used my Prismacolor pencil to do my image. This is a standard A2 card. I hope you join us at AiFactory for a great challenge!

I am gonna keep this post short since I babbled the last couple. I am not feeling well. I thought it was just allergies but now I am feeling like it is turning into a sinus infection! I hate those and they always make my asthma horrible to deal with! I figure it is a trip to the doctor. I only got a little sleep and if it wasn't Taylor's birthday I would cancel the company!

I would like to wish Taylor a very Happy 15Th Birthday!


4 Winks for Fink:

Fliss said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good Fink. I get sinus trouble too sometimes and it's not fun!
Hope I can cheer you up by telling you how lovely your card is. I love the colours and papers.
x

Betty J Schaub said...

very pretty Finky-y! love the color combo.
Feel beddah soon! :O)

Rachel said...

Fink this is soooo gorgeous!!! i love it. Sorry to hear your not feeling well, i hope you start to feel better real soon!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Kerry said...

Hope you feel better soon! Gorgeous card!