Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Tellens Place Challenge

First of let me start off with an apology to Terry for my post being late! I am so angry with my laptop as it was hung up all day yesterday through evening and then to boot our network system went down and we can't print or get other things to work! James was up until 1 trying to get it all fixed! I am so annoyed right now it is pitiful.

Anyway, this week's challenge was bling! I will show you my card then tell you more about it.



I chose to use the Edward image this week to basically to make me work my brain and creativity some. I do feel like my creativeness is lacking lately! So bare with me please! I made this card a 5x5 then picked my pattern paper (I pretty much already knew what I wanted). I cut it slightly smaller than the card base which you can see is yellow. I decided to make the card look kinda like a present that is where the yellow ribbon came in. I then chose the blue to match the dots cut it down and mounted Edward on top with foam squares. I added extra bling with the green rhinestones and blue green pearls to go with the glittered dots of the paper.

Supplies:

Image: Edward , Paper: Martha Stewart & SU, Ink: SU, Ribbon: SU!, Rhinestones: Recollections and Pearls: E

I am gonna have to share with you some cards Taylor made this week but right now I have to go clean house since her 15Th birthday is tomorrow!!! I can not believe my little girl is turning 15! Seems like just yesterday I brought her home! Now she is a young lady with a boyfriend of over 2 years! When did I get this old? I want to share a pic of them for their winter dance.

Thanks as always for stopping by!


4 Winks for Fink:

Amy said...

Love your card! I just made a card with that same paper but I can't share it yet lol! :P

My daughter is only 3 but she grows faster than my brain can catch up! I will be the crying mother on prom night lol! She's darling though!

Stef H said...

hey fink! your card is fabulous. i just love that background paper!!! and your daughter is beautiful. thanks for sharing. wish her a very happy birthday!

Rosanne said...

Fun card!

Joynana said...

Hi Fink, just stopped by to tell you that I really love this card and have started a card for a friends son using a couple of Edward images. I can't wait for you to see it.