Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Character Cafe time! Weekly challenge

Hey all-

As you know with the Character Cafe we have on/off weeks. For those that are new to my blog or forgot the way it works, half of the girls have to follow a featured challenge which is designed by one of the girls following a list of what Kendra and Kelly would like to see. The rest of us do a challenge in blogland, where ever we want, using any TCC image we want. I hope I explained it where you understand what I am telling you. LOL

So I chose to use the sketch at Card Positioning System (CPS)!!! I have said it before I love love love sketches!!!!! So on to my project!

Supplies:

Image: The Character Cafe, Stamp: Inque (Rocket Ship), Paper: SU & Inque, Stars: Inque Ribbon: Offray, Markers: Whispers, Medium: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

I sure hope you join us for the challenge which this week is "Anything but a card" with a digi image. Come play along the prize is always awesome!

I am so excited because I have been extended at The Character Cafe for the next term and I will be the Design Team Coordinator!!!! Gosh I hope I can say that! I just found out today. As a matter of fact check out the store because we are having a SALE!!!! All digi's are $1.00! Yes just $1.00. Plus all the information about our DT call!!!!! Please check it out!!!!

Well I am going to go help Taylor with her flag routine and dance moves for her Rockette tryout tomorrow! I am so nervous for her!!!!!! I am and have praying she makes it!

Just remember Antonia is still doing Hoops for Hearts! She has raised 230 dollars so far!!!! The goal is $500 but I think she is doing great for 6th grader! Check out the above link!

5 Winks for Fink:

Sara said...

Too cute Fink!!! Congrats on the new position! Please don't be too hard on us!

Deanne Clarke said...

Sweet card!!!!!

Kendra said...

Great card Fink, love that paper... Glad you agreed to Coordinate for us, can't wait to get organized, um, I mean started LOL ;)

wendyp said...

Fink, thats awesome! Congrats!!! Your card is adorable!!!

Kelly said...

Your card is "outta this world" hee,hee couldn't resist Fink!! No seriously, your card is Fab as always!! We are happy you are staying on as our DT co-ordinator, I promise to take it easy on the butt kicking...wait a min. maybe you're the new butt kicker now. Lol!!
Kelly