Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AiFactory Challenge 29 w/ Ballerina Ella, Lace & Easel

Hey all-

It has been a busy week. Taylor is trying out for Rockettes which is the school dance team & flag girls that dance at the Friday night football games! She came home today sad and depressed because out of 50 girls 49 of them got it but her!!!! Luckily she practice more at home and came screaming I got it!!!!!! So we went from tears and much sadness to happiness! Thank goodness because I hope she makes it!

Anyway to the reason you came! Here is the image some of the DT girls were given:

Is she not cute or what!

Here is my card:

Supplies:

Image: AiFactory, Stamp: Sassy Cat, Paper: SU, DCWV and Karen Fosters, Punch: EK Success, Nesties & SU, Lace: Garage Sale Find, Embellies: Dress it up & E

We were given one of two images to use for our cards. So as you visit my excellent DT team mates you will see remarkable cards!!!! Make sure you come join us at the AiFactory blog for the challenge! Remember it is to use lace on your card!!!! I really do hope you try the challenge and you will win a choice of either Ballerina image! Fantastic prize.

Check out my fellow DT mates! Their links are in my sidebar just click on them!!!! Please leave them the love they deserve! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all come to visit more! Your kind words always brighten my day!

3 Winks for Fink:

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty easel card, love all the bling!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Taylor for making it. That's hard at that age to try and not make it, but she did! You did a fabulous job on your card, I love it!

Kerry said...

What a BEAUTY! Love the blings!