Followers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Feature Friday #16 color challege

Hey all-

Sorry this post is late to my gals at The Character Cafe!!!! I am so glad these ladies understand! I enjoy being with team so much!!!! Anyway, on to my post!

This weeks challenge was to use colors! Purple, Blue and Yellow. My blue part is minimal but I used it in the sky and the one egg! I also used the cutest sticker! Let me show you my card!

Supplies:

Image: The Character Cafe, Buttons: Dress it up, Ribbon: Offray, Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Sticker strip: Doodlebug, Sketch: Card Makers

I was going to use more embellishments but I think it turned out nice as is. The sketch did not call for the embellies in the corner or sticker strip but I thought it helped me cheat in getting all the challenge colors in! LOL I also added the blue to the bunny for a sky that would help too! LOL Please make sure you check out the beautiful work of my DT mates! This week's team is Piala, Heather, Sara, Angie. The other gals did work out in blog land so check them out too using my side bar!

Taylor and I are on antibiotics! She went in for a sports physical for Rockette tryouts but also had a cough to find out she has an ear infection! She said doctor was wrong because her ear did not hurt! LOL I said because it is draining causing her cough and loss of voice plus it is early so it did not hurt yet!

Also please take a look at my Hoops for Heart post. Antonia is trying to raise $500 and so far has $110. Can you help us out and this great organization?

Hugs all!

4 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Fink, just enough embellies as the image is so nice. Hope you and your daughter feel better soon.
Pinky

Rachel said...

Love this adorable Easter card Fink!! wayyy too cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Maggi said...

Cute card! I hope you both feel better soon!

Lesley said...

Great card, the eggs are too cute!