Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday means Tellen's Place

Hey-

It is Wednesday again so that means it is time for a new challenge! We were given a choice of a few images to work with and the challenge was to have at least 5 hearts so check it out here! You all know how I love the young diva with the heart but this time I choose to use an older diva!!!!

Let me show you the card:


Supplies:

Image: Tellen's Place, Paper: Martha Stewart Valentines, Ribbon: Offray, Button: Dress it up, Ink: Sugarloaf, Punch: Creative Memories & Nesties, Rhinestones: Darice, Sketch: Card Makers

This week I did a 4x6 1/2 card like the sketch called for. I normally try and keep them to A2 for mailing purposes. I chose not to overlap the hearts because I wanted the ribbon to be seen as well. I decided to layer her with my new nesties I purchased. I then inked her around so that you saw some seperation between the paper. I added the gems for the extra bling I wanted then put the small heart in the corner for my 5th heart! I love all the bling this card has from the shiny words to paper. I don't like Martha but she does have some cute stuff. Actually this was Taylor's purchase so I had to use it! LOL Heck I actually paid for it! She bought quite a bit this past weekend card making wise and I bought nothing! I must be sick!

I am so excited because I will be leaving for Utah this time next week to visit some online friends for the second time! I can't wait to leave my mom duties behind and get a break! This is my birthday present from the family!

Thanks for stopping and check back tomorrow for another challenge! Hugs!

2 Winks for Fink:

Stef H said...

super card. i love the sparkly hearts and the way they are spaced is fabulous to show that ribbon. your coloring is fabulous.

hope u have a ball in utah!

hugs ♥

Do What You Love said...

I really love those hearts, Fink; they are really outstanding! Wonderful card! ;D