Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

1st Sunday of month = Challenge Masters challenges!

Hey all-

The first Sunday of a new month means the card design debuts the challenge! This month Jamile went with a sketch! I just love sketches as many of you know!!!! This was an especially hard challenge of me since there was no image!!
Let me share the sketch with you:
Let me show you my take:

Supplies:
Paper: Martha Stewart & SU, Ribbon: Offray, Stamp: Fiskars, Embelly: ?, Punch: SU!
I am totally shocked at how hard this was for me! I struggled and struggled but it finally came together!! I like the way it turned out!
My next update will be Wednesday for Tellen's Place challenge! See you then!
Thanks for stopping! Make sure you stop by Challenge Masters at Ning since it is a great place! You will find all kinds of challenges plus a great prize!!!! There is everything from Going Green to cards! Stop by I guarantee you will love it there!

2 Winks for Fink:

Stef H said...

well, in my book, you definitely aced this sketch! this is beautiful!

hugs ♥

Jamilie said...

You did awesome with the sketch!!! :-)