Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Time for Just my Sketch challenge!!!!!

I will first start by saying sorry this is late!!!! I am getting ready to head to Utah for a visit with some online friends that I met for the first time 2 years ago! Well I am happy to say that I am going back to see them just for fun! No cropping, card making or scrapping just to go and see them again and some for the first time! I am so excited! With this I am behind but I also had to take Taylor shoes shopping since when I come back is snoball (can't believe the school would spell it that way!). So with that plus taking the dress to get sized I did not have time to do this yet! I had it set but I did it wrong so it did not post!

Well enough babbling now to the sketch, songs and card!

Let's do the sketch!

Here it is:


Here is my card:


I just love the Clear Dollar Stamps and happy I can use them here! I used the song Thank You as my inspiration! It mentions a bad day but when she calls a friend/spouse/bf and they help them through it. So that is where I used "through the storm"! LOL Actually I find this card to be cute! I just love the duckies! :)

Okay here is the list of songs!

The Songs to Use as inspiration for the Challenge are:
-NO SURPRISE Daughtry
-THANK YOU Dido
-THE REASON Hoobastank
-THE CLIMB Miley Cyrus
-SUMMER BREEZE Seals and Crofts

I am having such fun with this DT! It makes me think and find new music I like! I was especially excited because when I looked up Thank You by Dido, I remembered they do a song I love, looked it up and put it on my touch!!!!!! Yippeeeeee!

Well it is late here and I still have so much to do tomorrow! Hugs all! Thanks for stopping and sorry I am late!

5 Winks for Fink:

Vicki said...

This card is adorable! I hope I have the time to try your sketch. Thinking....

Jackie said...

awww your card is so cute!

Stef H said...

too cute! and hope u have a super time. what a fun trip.

hugs ♥

Spardha said...

awesome card!!... lotts inspiration from u! :D

Lesley said...

Too cute, love the image!