Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Softpencil challenge swing card & Be Mine Michu

I am having the greatest time being guest designer for Softpencil!!!!! I just love the image and who in the world can't love Michu!!!!! We were given the challenge of using a spring card! I have never done one of these. You can find the tutorial here. You really do have to check out all of Elizabeth's images.

Let me show you the image:

Is this not the cutest image???? You need to check out the challenges that Softpencil has at the blog! Give it a try!








Let me show you my Spring card:

Supplies:

Stamp: Softpencil designs & Hampton Art, Paper: Martha Stewart (yes I still don't like her), Punch: Creative Memories & Spellbinders
The small pic you see on the right shows you the card on it's side. Why you ask? Well I wanted to show you that the scallop square with image is attached with a brad so that it will swing too! This was so fun and easy!!!! I did do something different than the tutorial which the bottom of the pop up part I put a small amount of adhesive to adhere it to the base so it would spring up easier. This could be because my card was top heavy. But it did help with the pop up! I will definately try this again, if I remember! Please stop by the blog for the other gals designs!!!!! You will love their work!
Thanks for stopping! I will have another project to show you soon! I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's day! Hugs and kisses from the Finks!

1 Winks for Fink:

scrappermimi said...

What a cool card...great image too!