Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tellen's Place challenge---it is a birthday!!!

Hey there all-

I am typing this from my layover in Houston!!! I am on my way to Utah!!!! I am so excited since I have not been there in about 2 or 3 years! The last time I went was for a scrapping book thingy but this time is just to see my friends again! Taylor was kind of okay with me leaving but Antonia was super quiet then James said he could hear her sniffling every so often! LOL

Anyway this week is a birthday challenge at Tellen's Place! You always have a chance to get free images so make sure you check them out! You also can visit the store for lots of different choices. I am gonna be keeping this post short since I have to board my plane soon!

Like I said this is a birthday challenge! I was given the image of Ally and Edward to use and this is what I came up with:



Supplies:
Paper: Martha Stewart & Bazzill, Image: Tellen's Place & Stamps of Life, Flowers: Prima, Ribbon: Stampin Up!, Rhinestones: Darice, Nesties

I used a A2 card size with a 1.85 printed image. I followed a sketch by Cards a day but twisted it up a bit! As always I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I love working with my image printed on Whisper White cardstock from SU because it is so smooth that it is easy to blend!

I am gonna have to go now because we are boarding shortly! I will not be posting cards for AiFactory (this Thursday and next), The Character Cafe & Soft pencil (Fri)and possibly will be back with a card for Tellen's on Wednesday but I did ask for it off! See you all soon! H

Hugs Fink

3 Winks for Fink:

Stef H said...

super card! have a ball & take lots of pictures.

pinky said...

Hi Fink, love your card. Boy its been ages since I had time to drop in and there you go off on holidays!!! Well really lol. Hope you have a great time with your friends. Hugs
Pinky

Joynana said...

Hey Fink, have enough fun for the both of us. Love the card, the babies will be ok. They just don't like to be left behind.