Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did you miss me? I am back

Hey all-

I know that I updated to tell you all I was on my way to Utah but I have returned! It was a blast and I truly appreciate my friend Michelle for housing me during my trip! It was so much fun! I will show you all pictures when I update later plus tell you all about it! We had a great time.

I am a little bummed because I lost 2 followers! :( I am hoping it is not because I have not updated but I am back now and have work to do!!!! I will be back tomorrow for my last GD team spot at Softpencil! This really bums me out because I am having so much fun. I do start my GDT gigi in March for The Stamping Boutique and am looking so forward to it!!

So make sure you check back tomorrow for the Softpencil card with just the cutest image! Friday is the Feature Friday at The Character Cafe so make sure you come back to check that out!

See you all soon with a new card! I hope those of you still following find it worth coming back! I am starting to get a complex losing 2 people :(

5 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Glad you have had a great time Fink, now get to work lol.
Pinky

blackdragon said...

I missed you fink.... and yep it annoys the heck outta me when i lose followers... but i do think its because they dont like what i'm doing now... but thats not the same for you i'm sure.
Take care glad you had fun... see ya at Tellens place
xxxlynx

Stef H said...

glad u had a great time and glad ur back safe & sound.

Do What You Love said...

Welcome back Fink! Glad you had a good time with friends - probably a much needed break too, huh? It's always nice to get away! :p Take care and see ya soon!

Michelle said...

Fink! I am so bored without you here. I had so much fun visiting with you.