Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Softpencil Thursday

Like I told you I would be posting for Softpencil! I am so totally bummed that it is my last time as their Guest Designer. It sure has been fun plus I totally love the images! I might have messed this last card up because I just got back from Utah. I grabbed my image and made my card now I am wondering if I missed the challenge! I was in a hurry to make sure I got it done that I never re-read the email with the image! Oh no!!!! I guess I will read it and if I messed up then I will let you all know!

Here is my card:



Supplies:
Image: Softpencil, Paper: Martha Stewart & scraps, Ribbon: SU, Sentiment: Stampendous, Ink: SU, Rhinestones: Darice


This card is just a standard size. I used my favorite medium which is Prismacolor blended with Gamsol! OH WAIT, I REMEMBER!!!!!! The challenge is to use your favorite medium!!!! Whew I thought old age really set in! :)

See you tomorrow for the Character Cafe challenge!

6 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

Awe Finky-y he's too totally cute!!!

Kerry said...

It's sure an awesome party! He is too adorable, and LOVE the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

Too cute! Finally I am not the only DT member who DID NOT use copics! I would love to, I just can't afford them. Ah one can dream. The card is too cute! Love the DSP, your coloring, etc...

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Elizabeth P said...

Sooo colourful and cute card Fink!!! I love your sweet work of this week! ;)

Thanks a lot to have been part of Softpencil DT on this month!!!

Cat said...

Sooo cute! Love the colors you used!