Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Character Cafe Friday Challenge

Hey all-

I am so behind this week from the fact I was on my trip! It is the trying to catch up on life, sleep and more life! I had such a good time and truly enjoyed the whole time!!!! I loved going to the Rockies and the Olympic sight where the Utah Olympics were held! I was totally bummed because they did not have the bobsled rides on Sundays!!!! Anyway, it has been very crazy trying to get back to crafting etc.

The weeks challenge at The Character Cafe is monochromatic! I found this hard but I think I got it! Let me show it to you.


Supplies:

Image: The Character Cafe
Paper: SU, DCWV and ?
Ribbon: SU
Pins: Making Memories
Stamp: Studio G
Rhinestones: Darice

I made a regular size card the A2. I kinda like sticking to this size because there is no extra postage. I am still stuck in my Prismacolor pencils not my Copics but love how the pencils turn out!

I am gonna run now. Make sure you check out the teams cards or projects! They can be found in my sidebar!

As always thanks for stopping and see you soon!

6 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

What a darling image and ytou colored it sooo well!

Joynana said...

Hi Fink, thought I would come by and give you a shout. Love the card.

Stef H said...

adorable! glad u had a good time and are home safe & sound.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Fink!! you did a beautiful job with this image.
hugs,
Rachel

Sara said...

Super cute, love the blue and yellow!! The pic of your daughter and her boyfriend is adorable!!!!

Angie Cortes said...

So Cute Fink!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the sentiment!! TFS :-)