Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe

Hey all-


Thanks for coming back! It is time for a Feature Friday after our last reveal! This week were we given the fantastic colors of Blue, Pink and Yellow to work with by the superb designer who I call copy cat, Sara! Her and I think a like so much it is scary! Especially when it comes to picking our images to work with! She is very talented and creative!

This week I forgot all about the color challenge part and picked my image based on what I wanted to use! Opps! In this case it did not cause a problem because I had picked Benjamin Bunny! So with the colors I thought perfect for an Easter card! I then picked out my papers and sat at my area stumped!!!! I was now freaking out with what to do!! In my stamp room I have so many books with ideas and techniques plus my ever popular sketch books. I decided to use a new book which was by Papercrafts Card a day. I found the perfect card because I had wanted to use the egg templates I have and there sat the one! I actually pretty much did it just as shown! So this is not my idea but it is my coloring and paper choice plus ribbon etc. I promise it shows me!

Here is my card:





Supplies:

Stamp: The Character Cafe & Stamps of Life, Papers: SU, DCWV and Bazzil, Punch: Fiskars, Templates: Creative Memories, Ric Rac: Wright, Ribbon: American Crafts

I really like how this came out and wish I could say it was my own idea but it is not! I do love the Card a day book! That is where this idea is from!

Thanks for stopping by! I am glad to see your comments and love all your kind words! You all rock!

My winner from the blog hop is..........








PENNY!!!!! Awesome win for you! Give me your email so I can send you your image!


4 Winks for Fink:

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great Easter card Fink! I love the rick rack too!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Fink,

You did a wonderful job on this creation love the way you used the colors and that image is totally cute!!!!

Heather

Sara said...

Great job Fink, love the eggs, and how you decorated them!! You did great with the color combo!

Kelly said...

Hey Fink...you rocked the colour challenge!! I love the easter papers you used and your colour too. Benjamin was one of my favs this release. Fabulous card!
Kelly