Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feature Friday at The Character Cafe--3D stuff

Hey ladies-

I have to say that I am excited to have now 60 followers! I so appreciate you becoming a follower. My faithful followers I have linked in my sidebar! I usually try to go through my peeps but this way I can visit those that come to visit me. : ) I also want to say a big THANK YOU to my fellow design team members who always visit me! I feel bad because I don't always get to visit you all but I am going to try and do that more often!

Okay well for half of the TCC design team it was to do a 3D project! I know you will see some wonderful projects here. The rest of us were to do a blogland challenge. Those of you that know me well know I love sketches!!! So I did a sketch challenge this week at The Sweet Stop and also Papertake weekly challenge!

Okay so let me show you my card!




Supplies:

Stamp:
Izzy Elf, The Character Cafe (is she not cute or what?)

Paper:
DCWV & SU White

Die:
Stampin Up Top Note

Embellies:
Favorite Findings and ? (not sure where the Christmas thing is from)

Ribbon:
Celebrate it

Pom Poms

I used my Prismacolor pencils as usally blending with Gamsol as usually! LOL Would you guess anything else.

I want to show you my next card which is for Stamp by Step where I am guest designing. I am assigned to do Fall and Thanksgiving cards. I used the paper, stamp, brads and flowers she sent me for this card. Let's show it to you!




You can't see it here but I used green pigment ink and embossed it with super fine powder. I decided not to color the image since it is raised and looked awesome plain. I decided to make the ribbon resemble a package then did some paper piercing in the corner to add some oomph! I think it came out pretty nice!


Well I will be posting again for AiFactory on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday check out TCC blog for awesome tutorials!!! This week is a gel card! Check it out because it is so dang cute and such a great idea! I hope you all will check out Challenge Masters for several challenges!!!!! It is a great site with wonderful people! We have some many groups and ideas it rocks! Remember the card challenge runs all month! Make sure you give it a try! It is a round card using blue on it somewhere!

Remember my challenge is to do one of the challenges where I am a DT, tell them I sent you, link your card/project there then come here and tell me plus a link! I will have an awesome prize for you! You have until next Friday, November 17th.

11 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Great work today Fink, love that cutie first one and the way you used two ribbons together, lovely! The second one is very classy, great stamp to have. Have a nice day, your a proper busy bee these days. Hugs
Pinky

Stef H said...

wow fink! you're one busy little bee. this is adorable. and your stamp-by-step card is fabulous. wooo hooo on being GD and isn't cheryl the best!

hugs,

Cheryl said...

Both are great girl! What a cute image, great job coloring that in...and your second one is sooooo pretty! Those flowers really make it pop!

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a cute card using Izzy Elf! I need to color her soon!

Kendra said...

Both your cards are fabulous Fink!!! Truth be told, Izzy is my fav ;) and your colouring and details are great... gotta check out all these new sites your tooting!!

Andrea Amu said...

I like how you did the ribbon and the embossing with the green looks great!

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards! Love your colour schemes. Heather

Angie Cortes said...

Such a Cute Card! Your coloring is perfect and I love the ribbon treatment!

Jacqueline said...

Love your cards Fink, they look great!!!
Thanks for posting the link over at Srappy Times to that cardchallenge!!!

HUGS Jacqueline

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

You go girl!! Great job with Izzy Elf...love her pom poms on her booties and your colouring is fab as always. Love your second card too!
Kelly